Pressburg Dance Fest is oriental festival aimed to link the dance community of the Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia.
That's right, this year we are heading off again on this stunning adventure and preparing for you the Bratislava international festival Pressburg Dance Fest. You are invited to the capital of Slovakia to learn, compete and watch the show during September 29, 30 and October 1.
We look forward to see you and we hope you will enjoy:
- experienced jury (not only dancers, but teachers)
- modern and traditional Oriental dance (a lot of Folklore ..)
- guidance in music and competition category selection
- opportunity to participate in Winner's group choreography in our Gala Show (We have a nice tradition, we hope we'll keep it up)
- the friendly atmosphere which we managed to preserve last year on the stage and behind the scenes, which we will do our best to achieve this year as well
|Friday 29.9.||15:00 – 20:00||The international competition (Part 1): children,juniors, dance course attendants (hobby),duets, ladies over 45|
|Saturday 30.9.||8:30 – 18:00||The international competition (Part 2): amateurs, semiprofessionals, professsionals, adult groups|
|19:00 – 22:00||Galashow - showing the most beautiful items in oriental dance, performed by our local guests as well as by those from abroad|
|Sunday 1.10.||9:00 - 17.45||Professional dance workshops|
|19.00 – 22.00||Open Stage and After Party|
As every year, this year we are also organizing the Winners’ choreography authored by our ever-present Karolina Štraus Idris. All the dancers who are interested, please write us and send your videos for the casting to email@example.com until June 15 (the preparation seminar will take place this year during the weekend on August 20th).
- a little rehersal before going all the way
We will introduce the festival to Bratislava people in July in the historical city center during Oriental garden Party 21.07. Unlike the festival dance competition, during this party, apart from belly dance, you can also enjoy Bollywood and tribal. The entry is free. More information soon on hafla.sk.
Are you registering for Pressburg Dance Fest competition? Are you training? Go ahead and compete before the festival, the winner will get 30% discount on seminars during the festival.
What do you need to do?
Upload on Instagram a photo of you preparing for the festival – no limits to your imagination – and tag it #pressburgdancefest. Register for the competition until August 31 with a better price and in the registration form tick the option that you are participating to the Instagram competition.
Competition, Galashow, Workshops
• Dom kultúry Lúky, Viglašská 1
• Bus stop: Lúcanka or Vyšehradská
• Buses: 59, 92, 93, 95, 98, 99, 192
Open stage & After party
• La Fiesta, Café & Latin club, Prievozská 18
• Bus stop: Prievozská (nearest), Mileticova or Pažitková
• Buses: 70, 96, 201, 202, 212
• Hafla o.z.: www.hafla.sk
• email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• mobile contact:+421 903 283 203 (Petra)
• competition info:+421 907 273 036 (Halka)
• bazaar & sponsoring:+421 904 112 313 (Lydka)
• Pressburg Dace Fest 29.9. - 1.10.2017
• workshops: 29.9., 1.10.
• open stage with after party: 1.10.
• competitions: 29.9., 30.9.
• gala show: 30.9.